Chocolate Brownie In A Mug Recipe
Easy Chocolate Brownie In A Mug
Ingredients You'll Need
Let's Get Started!
- This recipe comes together like a dream. Perfect for a midnight snack or whenever you get the craving for some Chocolate cake but need something fast and easy! We’ll be using the microwave safe mug to mix everything into today.
- We’ll start by combing the dry ingredients first. Add in the Sugar, Plain Flour and Cocoa powder into the mug. Followed by a pinch of Salt to really kick up the flavour! Mix these in together evenly so we don’t get left with any pockets of flour in the final cake.
- Now just add in your Milk of Choice, a little Vanilla extract and some neutral tasting Vegetable Oil into the Mug. Be sure to mix all the ingredients properly so everything is nice and smooth. You’ll likely have some of the mixture around the edges of your mug so wipe these down half an inch or so below the upper edges with a damp paper towel so we don’t get any burnt cake.
- Finally just sprinkle with a handful of Chocolate chips and gently combine with the chocolate batter. Top with a few more Chocolate Chips for decoration. Simply Microwave this for about 1 minute on a high setting and then see if its properly cooked, if it still looks a little more raw then just Microwave again in 10 second bursts and check to see if its properly done.
- Let it cool down before eating and enjoy! So simple, yet super yummy.
People Also Asked..
What Does Adding Coffee To Brownies Do?
Adding coffee to a chocolate brownie recipe enhances its flavour by infusing richness, depth, and intensity. The deep, rich flavour of coffee complements the chocolate, amplifying its richness and providing subtle hints of bitterness and acidity. This combination creates a bold and indulgent taste experience, elevating the overall depth of flavour in the brownies.
Coffee is a liquid ingredient, so adding it to the brownie batter can contribute to the overall moisture content. This can make your Chocolate Brownies more tender and fudgy in texture.
What Does Adding Milk Instead Of Water Do To Brownies?
Using Milk instead of just Water in your batter is a good option to help improve the taste and texture of a mug cake.
Milk is more fatty and contains more flavour compared to just using Water which will make your Chocolate mug Brownie more gooey and moist.
Feel free to use Water instead if you wish to keep your calories lower or have Lactose Intolerance.
Is This Brownie Recipe Vegan?
Not completely, it is a great eggless recipe though. If you want to make it Vegan, simply use Almond, Soy or Oat Milk as an alternative to dairy and just use dairy free Chocolate Chips and you’ll have a plant based dessert ready in no time!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave A Comment Or Review
BECOME A VIP
- Win Sweet Prizes
- Get Exclusive Discounts
- Tasty Updates & More!