Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
Low Carb Tortilla Pizza
Ingredients You'll Need
Let's Get Started!
- This pizza is so much fun to make and so satisfying to eat! Let’s start by putting your Tortilla into the air fryer basket.
- Now brush the outer edges of the Tortilla with your Olive Oil of choice. This is to give our Pizza a nice crispy edge and enhance the taste. Spread the Pizza Sauce onto the Tortilla up to an inch of the edge.
- Spread your chopped Mushrooms or topping of choice like Pepperoni slices for example onto the Tortilla. Then sprinkle on the Mozzarella or Cheese of choice followed by some Italian seasoning. While the Tortilla already will have salt in it, you can add a small sprinkle of Sea Salt if you wish!
- You can either sprinkle on some fresh Basil onto it before cooking it to kick up the flavour! Now let it cook it at 400F for 3 to 4 minutes. After a minute or 2 check on it to make sure it’s not overcooking.
- Once it’s done, take it out and cut it up into triangles and enjoy a slice of heaven. Don’t forget to share this carb friendly goodness with your friends and family too!
People Also Asked..
Why Is My Pizza Soggy In The Air Fryer?
Oops! If this happens, try cutting back on any watery ingredients like less Pizza sauce if you accidently used too much. You can also swap out Mushrooms for something like Pepperoni which makes a good replacement without it making it soggy.
What Is The Best Setting For Tortilla Pizza In The Air Fryer?
This really depends on how you like the texture and crispiness of your Pizza. Ideally 400F is a good temperature cooked anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.
What Toppings Could I Put On A Tortilla Pizza?
Be creative! Pepperoni, Jalapenos, Sweetcorn, Olives, Fresh Herbs like Basil, Mixed Peppers, Red Onions, Mushrooms, Chicken. Ideally avoid something that can release water like fresh Tomato’s and Pineapple as that could make the Pizza base soggy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave A Comment Or Review
BECOME A VIP
- Win Sweet Prizes
- Get Exclusive Discounts
- Tasty Updates & More!